Based on the Law on Higher Education 80/2015, the Statute and the regulation of the Academy of Film and Multimedia Marubi on the admission criteria, on the proposal of the Administrative Director and the Production Unit, the Academic Council of AFMM,
I. The first criteria is the minimum average evaluation required according to the DCM for enrolment in Bachelor study programs in the fields of arts in Higher Education Institutions in Albania
Admission in AFMM is done in 2 phases.
II. The application for the admission contest at the Academy of Film and Multimedia Marubi is made by submitting the application file, which contains::
- Completed and signed Application Form
- a Curriculum Vitae
- High School Diploma (Albanian Matura Shtetërore) together with grades certificate; or High school transcript from foreign school, equivalenced by the Ministry of Education of Albania; or high school graduation certificate (candidates graduated before 2011); as well as the relevant certificates, issued by the Center of Educational Services;
- 2 ID Photo,
- Photocopy of identification (ID card or passport),
- and if any, certificate of foreign language.
III. After completing the dossier, the candidates are accepted in the admission competition which takes place in three stages in front of the admission commission in AFMM:
- test for general culture (oral),
- test for cinematographic culture (written),
- a photographic exercise with 3 photos / story.
- The language that the candidate claims to speak is also tested, in case of lack of a certificate.